We are always updating our website so please check back often. We are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTA and school community.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Thank you to all of the School #2 and School #3 Families!!
With your continuing support, the PTA was able to purchase
Motorized Projection Screens for the stage at each school,
as well as 33 Chromebooks dispersed between the 2 schools!!
A BIG THANK YOU TO Luc & Lan's Custom Goodies for providing the personalization on the 4th Grade Bags!!!!
By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
Can you believe we are in June already! Below are some PTA updates and reminders-
- Forgot to purchase your yearbook? Don't worry we extended the sale! Go to the PTA website to place your order.
- A list of our 2020-2021 available committees are up on the PTA website. If interested in heading/running one of our open committees, please visit our website to fill out the form. Please consider running a committee! Submit your form by Friday, June 12th.
-School Supply Kits are now on sale for grades K thru 8. Save yourself the hassle of shopping and get your teacher requested school supplies for next year shipped right to your door!
Simply log on to schooltoolbox.com, find your school by zip code or name, place your order, and your kit will ship to your home. Order for all of your K through 8 children in one place!
View the Minutes from our first ever Zoom PTA Meeting!!
Topic: PTA General Meeting
Time: May 18, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Little Falls School #2/#3 - YEARBOOKS ON SALE NOW!
Price: $13.00 per book
Please order on the Little Falls School#2/School#3 PTA Website
Remember to always check our website for upcoming events! www.lf2and3pta.membershiptoolkit.com
Little Falls School #2/3 PTA
Janelle, Alexis, Sonia, Beki, Angie, Jessica & Dawn
2019-2020 School #2/3 Yearbook - on sale now!!
Yearbooks are available for purchase! Once your order is placed, you will be notified via email where you can pick up your yearbook- and to arrange a time for pickup. Thank you!!
School Supply Kits
**Kits are ordered online and shipped to your home**
2 Ways to order:
Below are the supplies needed for each grade should you choose to purchase the items on your own:
● 8 large size glue sticks
● Two boxes of regular 16 or 24 count crayons
● One 8 count box of Crayola Washable Broad Line Markers (classic colors)
● One 8-10 count box of thin Crayola Washable Markers
● Three (thin) Expo brand dry erase markers, Black only
● Two writing tablets (10x8, ¾” wide lines, 40 sheet ,Shop Rite brand “Scrunchy ABC tablet”) -(IF THIS BRAND IS NOT POSSIBLE, WE WILL REMOVE THIS ITEM)
● 1 Plastic crayon/pencil box 8 x 4, NO LARGER
● One pair of headphones (Headband style)
● One plastic 9x12 folder
• 1 – Pair of 5” kid scissors
• 2 – Boxes of Crayola crayons 24 count
• 1 – 12 count Ticonderoga #2 pencils
• 1 – Box Crayola washable markers 8 count
• 8 – Expo fine tip dry erase markers
• 1 – Wide lined writing tablets
• 1 – Black fine point Sharpie marker
• 10 – Elmer’s washable purple glue sticks
• 1 – Hard plastic pencil/crayon box (8x5)
• 1 – Two pocket folders (ANY COLORS)
• 1 – Orange folder for Spanish Class
• 2 – 12 count Ticonderoga #2 pencils
• 2 – 4 pack Expo fine tip dry erase markers
• 4 – Two pocket folders
• 3 – Jumbo glue sticks
• 1 – Box colored pencils 12 count
• 1 – Box Crayola crayons 24 count
• 1 - Box Crayola thin washable markers 10 or 12 count
• 2 – Spiral notebook wide ruled
• 1 – Soft, flat pencil case (10x7)
• 1 – Orange Folder for Spanish Class
● 2 – 12 count Ticonderoga #2 pencils
● 1 – Soft, flat pencil case (10x7)
● 4 – Two pocket folders – 1 blue, 1 red, 1 green and 1 yellow (plastic preferred)
● 1 – Box Crayola crayons 24 count
● 1 – Box Crayola colored pencils 12 count
● 1 - Box of Crayola markers 8 count
● 2 – Large Glue sticks
● 2 – Yellow highlighters
● 1 – Pack of pencil top erasers
● 2 – Expo dry erase fine tip markers 4 pack
● 1- Sharpie marker
● 1- Student scissor
● 1- 4pk Post-it Notes
● 1- One- 9" X 12" notebook for Art
• 1 – Box Ticonderoga #2 Pencils 12 count
• 1 – Package of reinforced holed loose leaf paper wide ruled
• 8 – Two Pocket folders – 1 blue, 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 black, 1 orange and 1 white
• 2 – Packs of stick on notes 3x3
• 1 – Box thin-tipped markers 8 count
• 1 – Soft, flat pencil case (10x6)
• 1 – Black marble notebook
• 1 – Red marble notebook
• 1 - Blue marble notebook
• 3 – Highlighters – 1 pink, 1 yellow and 1 orange
• 3 – Packs Expo dry erase fine tip markers 4 count
• 2 – Glue sticks
• 1 – Box Crayola crayons 24 count
Little Falls School #2/3 PTA
2020-2021 Open Committees
Please view the following list of committees that are available for the upcoming school year.
Each committee is a two year commitment
(except for Chick Hatching (kindergarten only) and 2nd and 4th Grade Move Up)
If you are interested in running any committees, please return form no later than Friday, June 12th
Multiple selections can be made - feel free to note your preferences.
If you have run the committee in the past, and would like to do so again, please put your name down.
Every effort will be made to honor requests. We can not run the programs without your help!
Email: Janellebinetti@yahoo.com with your full name, email, contact phone # and selection
or fill out the following form:
The School 2/3 PTA Membership drive ends
Friday, November 1st!
Membership is ongoing throughout the year but in order to have your information included in the directory and an Ice Cream Scoop put on your child's class cone, you must have your membership form and dues in by 11/2.
When a classroom reaches 100% participation, including the teacher, the class will receive a special treat from the PTA!
Amazonsmile is a simple and automatic way for you to Support the Little Falls School 2/3 PTA everytime you shop at no cost to you!
***New box top changes this year!!!***
Be Sure to check out www.btfe.com and Register! Please send in your Box Tops Regularly throughout the year!!!
PTA General Meeting
Join us for our next General Meeting on May 18th at 7:30 pm - on Zoom. Come and see how our new website with Membership Toolkit will help you stay informed about school activities and simplify school-related purchases.